Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Snakes In The Grass....

I can't believe I got jacked. I never got my tape... and apparently I am not the only one... this simply will not do...
To anyone who is new and even considering doing this TS biz, you have to make the commitment and follow through. there is NO excuse ... NONE... ZERO... unless you die (and even then I will spit on your tomb)... it isn't that fucking hard really is it???... all you do is burn a stupid disc and put it in the mail!
No Excuses! NONE!!!!
If you agree to do something you do it!
To anyone who didn't send their tapes out, you are a fucking jerk!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wiz said...

wooooo chezzy mamma! Got tha mozarellas....
Agro, but true.

Dudes. Post ya cd or not only will u be banned from tape swap and the christmas party, you will also be asked to leave the internet and never come back.

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home