Thursday, June 01, 2006

Behind The Scenes

This is an email exchange I had with Stuart today;

Stuart: Are you part of tapeswap?

Wiz: what do you mean?
I AM THE QUEEN OF TAPE SWAP!

Stuart: So why don't you add to the blog then, huh?
Huh?
Hey? Huh? Smarty pants? Huh?

Wiz: yeah...well...ummmmmm....SHUT UP ! U ARE!!!!
i will snot face, and then u will have to eat ur own words

Stuart: Hahahhahaha knickers in a knot
Tee hee. You eat boogers

Can you believe the shit I have to put up with
administrating this wonderous cultural
event?!

Where are YOUR amazing words, Stuart.HUH? Yeah,
thought so. Shut up bum bum head.
This is you...

2 Comments:

Blogger Wiz said...

Did u REALLY see Quentin?
He was such a stud...my first celebrity crush

9:26 PM  
Blogger Wiz said...

Matt, that is the best story you have ever shared with me
xo

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home